County Mayo, Ireland
Welcome to our site on County Mayo in the west of Ireland. Here you will find all kinds of information about our amazing county ... Mayo is Magic!
A good place from which to start might be to check out the Towns in Mayo where you will learn of their tourist attractions and also about businesses, properties for sale etc in each area.
Even if you're only passing through Mayo you might be looking for places to wine and dine or take a snack.
Attractions & Activities
There are numerous tourist attractions and activities across the county right through the year and there is something for all tastes and age groups.
- If Irish history, culture and folklore is your thing, you will find all kinds of Museums and Visitor Attractions throughout Mayo.
- Mayo boasts a variety of Festivals throughout the year but particularly during the summer months.
- Perhaps you would like to learn new skills or improve on existing talents while you are in Mayo? ... then the Summer Schools will be worth checking out.
- There is a wealth of local talent in arts and crafts in the county and you can bring back lasting memories of your trip with quality souvenirs and hand-crafted gifts from Mayo. Check out the Arts & Crafts and Local Markets section of Mayo on the Move.
- No visit to Mayo would be complete without experiencing our rich tradition of music, song and dance - check the Musicians and Poets page for a sample of the musical and creative talents that are alive and well in County Mayo.
Maybe your life-long dream is to settle in Mayo, or even purchase a holiday home to where you can retreat at any time during the year - if so, a visit to our Mayo property page will give you a host of cottages, houses, building sites, land and farms to choose from.
We are continually updating information on County Mayo so if you don't find what you want now, check back again.