Old Head Cottage Rental Accommodation (Self-Catering)
Old Head, Louisburgh, County Mayo
Three bedroomed cottage accommodation at Old Head Blue Flag beach. Only a 5 minute stroll from the shore of the picturesque and secluded Old Head cove and harbour.
- Large double bedroom with large en-suite
- Pretty wc under stairs
- Comfortable & bright sitting room (with TV & DVD)
- At back of house - Kitchen & Dining area
- Door leading onto green / garden area at back
- Twin room
- Double room
- All mod cons - dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave etc
- Summer lettings - linen and towels provided
- No Pets Please!
An unspoilt and popular tourist destination, this area has much to offer by way of sandy beaches, swimming, woodland trails, water-sports and more. There is a pier and a slipway for boats and the beach at Old Head is serviced by a lifeguard during the summer months. It is a favourite spot for families with young children but there is something for all ages in this beautifully secluded part of Mayo's Atlantic shoreline.
- Sailing, scuba diving, water sports
- Access to sea and river angling
- Boat trips to the Islands
- Horse riding
- Sample the atmosphere in the pubs/restaurants of Louisburgh and Westport
- Climb Croagh Patrick (Ireland's Holy Mountain)
- Explore the rugged landscapes of Connemara
- Visit Clare Island
- National Famine Monument at Murrisk (6 miles from Louisburgh)
- Westport House with children's attractions and zoo.
- Galway City is approx 1 hours drive
- euro475 - May
- euro550 - June
- euro600 - July / August
- Rest of year on request
- Electricity extra