The Fr Peyton Memorial Centre was officially opened and dedicated on 10th October 1998. The Centre commemorates the life and apostolic work of Fr Peyton CSC (1909 - 1992) 'The Rosary Priest' and is a place of respite, prayer and peace. It is highly respected by pilgrims and is a popular tourist attraction.
Opening Hours Mon to Fri 10am to 5.30pm Sat 12 noon to 5.30pm Sun 2pm to 5.30pm
The world famous River Moy flows through the parish of Attymass and can be accessed from several locations.
There are also several course fishing lakes in the area.
The parish of Attymass is a place of great natural beauty, with vistas of mountain, lake and bog land around every corner of the road.
Check out the Attymass Clubs and Organisations below. Moy Villa FC