▪ Saint Patrick climbs Cruachan Aigle (now Croagh Patrick) and spends 40 days on its summit. Saint Patrick on Cruachan Aigle. (Annals of Ulster)
▪ Bishop Tireachan collects notes and records which were later included in the Tripartite Life of St Patrick. The Years 1113
▪ The Ernach of Aughagower and thirty fasting people killed by lightening on Croagh Patrick.
▪ The Erenach of Aughagower is killed by O'Connor.
▪ Aughagower plundered by British settlers
▪ Chieftain O'Rourke taken prisoner by The McPhilbins at Dooncastle when returning home after completing his Croagh Patrick station in Aughagower
▪ Pope grants 2 years indulgences to Pilgrims doing Croagh Patrick station and giving alms to be used to maintain Chapel on Croagh Patrick and the Church in Aughagower
▪ The Ernach of Aughagower surrender to Richard Bingham.