St Colman's Church

In the years following the Catholic Emancipation in 1829, a church was built on the site of the Abbey, reusing much of the stone from the ruined monastery.

This church was opened in 1845, and dedicated to St. Colman. It served the parish of Mayo and Rosslee until 1978 when a modern structure was erected in the village to the north of the monastic site.