Croagh Patrick Cottages
Murrisk, Westport, Co. Mayo
Nestled at the foot of Croagh Patrick (Ireland’s Holy Mountain) these beautiful Self-Catering Cottages are a home away from home experience. Located in the picturesque village of Murrisk, on the stunning Bay Coast of the Wild Atlantic Way just 7km from the bustling town of Westport, with its vibrant shops, bars and restaurants.
Cottages are part of the Croagh Patrick Hostel & Cottages Resort
Book directly with the owner and get the best rates!
GET A QUOTE
Thank you for your interest in our accommodation, we welcome all of your enquiries as our mission is to make your stay memorable in every way - Croagh Patrick Hostel & Cottages.
These beautiful cottages are as perfect a location for a winter break as for a summer holiday and ideal for family stays and group stays. This facility can accommodate requests from 1 person to 28 persons.
For climbing Croagh Patrick or cycling The Great Western Greenway these cottages are your ideal base. Also perfect location to explore Mayo’s west coast, including Achill, Clare and Inishbofin Islands and also the Connemara countryside. There are an abundance of things to do and see in this area…..you certainly won’t be bored!
A family run business and a warm welcome awaits you. You will take away an unforgettable memory from your holiday stay here. A large number of guests are either repeat guests or those through word of mouth, which speaks volumes! This facility also have amazing online reviews!
Deluxe 4 Bedroom Cottages. each sleeping up to 8 persons
Deluxe 1 Bedroom Cottages, sleeping 2 persons
- range of double, twin, triple & single bedroom configurations
- fully equipped kitchens, complete with washer/dryer, dishwasher etc
- open fire (great to experience a hearty turf fire)
- outdoor eating benches
- communal garden areas
- car parking
- view of Croagh Patrick Mountain (certain cottages)
- WiFi, TV and DVD
Things to do in Murrisk
- Hike Croagh Patrick
- Murrisk Abbey & The Famine Ship
- Horseriding Treks
- Murrisk Comminity Playground
- Murrisk Loop Walk
- Murrisk Pier
- Dining (Pubs & Coffee shops locally)
Places to Visit
- Westport Adventure Park
- Westport House & Gardens
- Museum of Country Life
- Kylemore Abbey
- Mescan Brewery Tour
- Westport and Louisburg Towns
- Killary Harbour
Things to Do in the Greater Area
- Cycle The Great Western Greenway
- Breathtaking Blue Flag Beaches in close driving distance
- The magnificent ‘Westport to Connemara North Drive’
- Water Sports (kayaking, stand-up-paddle boarding, surfing, swimming, pier jumping)
- Land based Activities, including War Games, Bubble Soccer, Obstacle Courses
- 18 hole championship Golf Course
- Fishing – Sea Angling & Salmon Fishing
- Cruises of Clew Bay
- Ample Walking Treks and Loop Walks
- Walking Tours in Westport