Pontoon, Co. Mayo
Pontoon House is a purpose-built, 4-stars Failte Ireland approved self-catering accommodation. Conveniently located in Pontoon, this property is the ideal base to visit County Mayo and the West of Ireland including counties Clare, Galway, Sligo and Donegal
Book directly with the owner and get the best rates!
GET A QUOTE
Thank you for your interest in our accommodation, we welcome all of your enquiries as our mission is to make your stay memorable in every way - Patrick Moran.
Pontoon House is a magnificent traditional stone dormer bungalow, situated on a 1-acre elevated site overlooking Lough Cullin and nestled between the Nephin and Ox Mountains. The house enjoys views that are some of the most scenic and spectacular in Ireland.
This property offers all modern luxuries together with comfort and style.
Accommodation, 5 bedrooms (sleeps 9)
- 3 Double Ensuite Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Room which comprises 2 single beds
- 1 Single Room
- Family Bathroom (includes shower & bath)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large open-plan Dining/Living Room with feature fireplace, overlooked by a loft-style play area
- Bookings are made Saturday to Saturday. Arrival times 5.00pm-7.00pm. Departure time final day before 10.00am.
- Sorry No Pets Allowed