Clann Lir Festival
The 2022 Clann Lir Festival will take place on the weekend of May 27th to 29th in Belmullet, Erris.
The Erris region is rich in history, heritage and culture. It is a family weekend to celebrate the local connection with the famous legend of the “Children Of Lir”.
The event is fully packed with music, entertainment, walks and activities.
Friday 27th May
- Erris National School Quiz
- Cinema Áras
- Belmullet Library Afternoon of fun and shenanigans
Saturday 28th May
- Kyle Reilly Music show “ Live music for Toddlers to under 8’s
- Boat trips to the Island (weather permitting)
- Poets walk around Belmullet
- Storytelling in the Art Centre
- Spectacular Guided Children of Lir Loop Walk
- Park Run
- Cross Lake Binghamstown, Free Fun Timed 5k to walk jog or run at your own pace.Finish line looks out at the final resting place of the Children of Lir.
Sunday 29th May
- Boat trip to Inis Gluaire
- Boat trip to Inishkea
- Ballycroy national park walks.
Posted on Thu, 28 April 2022 09:49:16